|Meet Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, its MSc programs and research activities. Get answers to your questions «first hand», find out everything about admission.
Masters programs 2017
which will be presented within the Open Door day
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical Physics
- Space Systems
- Materials Science
- Advanced Manufacturing and Materials
- Petroleum Engineering
17:00, April, 24
Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
Skolkovo Innovation Center, Building 3
Information about logistics is available on the event page.
16:20 Transfer from metro Park Pobedy
17:00 – 17:30 Welcome Presentation
17:30 – 18:10 Keynote Speech
18:10 – 18:40 Presentations of MSc programs
18:40 – 19:40 Lab Tours
19:40 – 20:00 Networking & coffee break
20:00 – 20:30 First-hand presentation + Q&A
20:30 Transfer to metro Park Pobedy
Skoltech trains scientists, entrepreneurs and specialists in the field of high tech, based on the best practices of Russian and international education and research, with a particular emphasis on innovation.
- Professors and scientists with a worldwide reputation,
- Individual educational program,
- Unique student campus and a modern research base,
- Program of academic mobility,
- Interdisciplinary training based on projects,
- Special emphasis on innovation (combination of science and business),
- Training in English.
The tuition and fees are covered by Skoltech funds: for students who have passed the selection, education is free of charge. Additionally, all students receive an advanced scholarship.
Read more about admission and programs: http://msc.skoltech.ru/