From left: Anna Dubovik, Dmitry Smirnov, Julia Bogomolova (Predstavitel LLC), Dmitry Vasiliev, Alexander Vidiborsky, Viacheslav Sabirov and Vladimir Frolov.
Several Skoltech alumni have signed an agreement with Predstavitel LLC, a respected business development and law firm, formalizing their intent to join forces to create an alumni network for graduates of the Institute.
The Skoltech alumni who financed the creation of this professional network include:
- Alexander Vidiborsky of Runa Capital,
- Anna Dubovik of the IT department of Moscow’s municipal government,
- Vladimir Frolov and Viacheslav Sabirov of INHOUSE,
- Dmitry Vasiliev of Karfidof Lab, and
- Dmitry Smirnov of Thermal Motors LLC.
Predstavitel LLC will develop the alumni network with the goal of catalyzing trusted professional relationships between Skoltech graduates.
Strategic support for this initiative came from Yunjeong Lee (Skoltech class of 2017), Vanja Vargek (Skoltech class of 2017), Alexandra Sveshnikova (Skoltech PhD candidate) and other Skoltech alumni, as well as members of the Institute’s faculty and staff.
We will keep you posted as related developments emerge.