Who is Eligible?
This is a full time position at Skoltech, Moscow, Russia.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Provide a list of research publications or other research outputs, participation in conferences, workshops, and research projects, and other professional activities;
- Be in possession of a doctoral degree (PhD) for the period not exceeding 3 years.
- Must receive a doctoral degree by the start of the award, but no more than three years before as of July 1 of the year of the award.
The reference date for fulfilling the above conditions is the relevant deadline for submission of proposals.
The researcher is considered “in possession of a PhD”, if he/she can provide a PhD certificate from the awarding authority (including the defense of the thesis).
Researchers can be of any nationality
Go to: Proposal Management System
Research Approach (S&T Quality)
- Does the research proposed have a high degree of relevance and / or originality of the expected results?
- Does the research proposal challenge and shift current approaches and is it innovative in nature?
- Are the overall strategy, methodology, and analyses well reasoned and appropriate to accomplish the specific aims of the Project?
- Is there a good match between the researcher’s profile and the project
Impact on Skoltech
- Does the proposed Project impact the development of CEI research and educational capabilities at Skoltech?
- What is the potential of the proposed project for promoting and developing international collaborations?
How feasible and credible is the project, considering the work plan provided?
|Place the Call
||March 7, 2013
||March 7 – May 15, 2013
||May 15 – May 31, 2013
||June 28, 2013
||September 1, 2013