In-person lectures* on classical and modern physics will be held every other Monday, with a live stream at Zoom available to all registered participants (in Russian).
After each lecture, those interested will get individual physics problems to solve, send their solutions and receive expert feedback through the web platform.
20 students who display the best problem solving skills will be invited to work on practical projects in advanced experimental physics and/or try their hand at theoretical research at the Summer School in Chernogolovka.
- Mikhail Feigelman, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Professor at Landau Institute for Theoretical Physics (ITP RAS), Skoltech, and Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT),
- Mikhail Skvortsov, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Professor at Skoltech and ITP RAS,
- Galina Tsirlina, Dr. Sci. (Chem.), Professor at Moscow State University (MSU) and MIPT,
- Igor Burmistrov, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Professor at ITP RAS,
- Valery Ryazanov, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math.), Professor at the Institute of Solid State Physics (ISSP RAS), Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (MISiS), and MIPT,
The first lecture is scheduled for November 9, 2020, 5:05 p.m.
The lecture titles, dates, Zoom links and other details can be found at: https://sites.google.com/view/physicslectures/главная-страница.
* The lectures are organised jointly with ITP RAS, ISSP RAS, Kapitsa Institute for Physical Problems, “Problems of Theoretical Physics” Department and “Quantum nanostructures, materials and devices” educational program.