Raster scanning optoacoustic mesoscopy system RSOM Explorer P50
The system of optoacoustic preclinical in vivo visualization of hemoglobin, melanin and contrast agents.
- preclinical studies of vascular diseases, skin cancer, tumor angiogenesis, diseases in which the accumulation of such natural absorbers as hemoglobin and melanin at the mesoscopic level is impaired; in addition to natural absorbers, molecular probes can also be tested
- Optoacoustic image at the mesoscopic level
- Optical contrast at a depth of several millimeters
- Axial / lateral resolution: up to 10/40 microns;
- Penetration depth: up to 3 mm;
- 80 seconds signal accumulation time for 5 x 5 mm scan area;
- Pulsed laser 532 nm;
- 50 MHz single element ultra wide bandwidth (> 90%) detector;
- Automatic visualization;
- Software for the construction, visualization and analysis of images.