We would like to offer congratulations to Michail Gusev, a research scientist of the Center for Design, Manufacturing and Materials, and his colleagues (Sergei Nikolaev, Anatolii Papulov, Sergei Belov, Daniil Padalitsa, and Ighor Uzhinsky) for winning the SCSC‘19 Best Paper Award as well as the overall SummerSim 2019 Best Paper Award in Berlin! We are very proud of this achievement and that you are all a part of the Skoltech community!
The Summer Simulation Conference, which Michail is attending, is currently taking place (July 22-24) at the Technical University of Berlin, Germany. It includes keynote speeches from technology and industry leaders, technical sessions, professional development tutorials, as well as vendor exhibits. Scientists, engineers, managers, educators, and business professionals who develop or use M&S methodologies and tools are invited to participate and present original contributions. SummerSim’19 invites original contributions to the theory and practice of modeling and simulation in any scientific or engineering discipline including but not limited to:
- Advanced and Visual Analytics for Simulation
- Simulation in the System Design
- Cloud-based and High-Performance Simulation Environments
- Simulation for Cybersecurity and Cyber-Physical Systems
- Modeling and Simulation for Strategy Engineering
- Simulation and Machine Learning
- Simulation in Augmented and Virtual Environments
- Emergency Management Simulation
- Software Engineering and Performance
The paper that won Michail and his colleagues both awards is titled, “Optimization-Driven Product Development to Support Digital Twin Creation on the Small UAV Case Study.” Congratulations to Michail Gusev, Sergei Nikolaev, Anatolii Papulov, Sergei Belov, Daniil Padalitsa, and Ighor Uzhinsky! Well done!
+7 (495) 280 14 81