c 10 по 11 октября в Римском университете Ла Сапиенца (University of Rome “La Sapienza”) пройдет
Воркшоп организован совместно со Сколковским институтом науки и технологий, Корнелльским университетом и Массачусетским технологическим институтом.
Ниже подробная информация на английском языке.
Download Call for Abstracts at: http://goo.gl/IBK3HI
Abstract Submission: http://www.fssworkshop.com/abstract-2016/
EXTENDED Abstract Submission Deadline: July 7, 2016
Contacts: / / /
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Fourth International Federated Satellite Systems Workshop ( www.fssworkshop.com ) hosted by the University of Rome “La Sapienza”, and co-organized with the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Cornell University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The conference will take place on October 10-11, 2016 at the University of Rome “La Sapienza”. Hosted by Sapienza’s Aerospace Engineering Department, this workshop will broaden the FSS research community by opening this cross-cutting problem to experts on all related domains and strengthening the links with researchers on similar topics worldwide.
Federated satellite systems have recently been proposed as open satellite constellation concepts for opportunistic sharing of data relay, processing power and on board storage services. FSS architectures operate by exploiting unused telecommunications and processing capacity available in participating spacecraft at any given time. Related topics of interest include, among others:
- Heterogeneous spacecraft networks
- Distributed space systems,
- Distributed decision making and spacecraft cooperation
- Satellite Distributed processing
- Inter-satellite-link payloads
- Optical space communications
- Small satellite distributed and collaborative networks
- Space communication protocols development and standardization
- Free-space wireless power transmission
- Fractionated spacecraft,
- Plug and play space hardware
- Emerging space network concepts. Space internet.
- Cloud computing concept transfer
- Resource management under uncertainty and network scheduling
- Advanced space system concepts and architectures
- Business case studies based on space infrastructures
For more information, please contact the FSS Workshop Organizing Committee at
Thank you for your consideration; we will look forward meeting you at the Workshop!
2016 FSS Workshop Organizing Committee:
Prof. Paolo Gaudenzi – Sapienza
Prof. Alessandro Golkar – Skoltech
Prof. Daniel Selva – Cornell University
Prof. Olivier de Weck – MIT