The Machine Learning Summer School (MLSS), an international event under the auspices of the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems (http://mlss.cc), will take place at the new Skoltech campus from the 26th of August to the 6th of September 2019. The MLSS application process is now open.
Speakers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Oxford, Imperial College London, Technical University of Munich and others will be teaching advanced topics in Machine Learning, such as Fairness & Interpretability, Causality, 3D Deep Learning, Graph Neural Networks, Online Learning, Reinforcement Learning and more for students from across the world.
This is the first time that the MLSS is taking place in Eastern Europe. The school is organized by CDISE with the support of the center for International Business Affairs and Intellectual Property. The applications will be accepted until the 6th of May. Please take note of the important dates:
The applications will be accepted until the 6th of May. Please take note of the important dates:
* Mon, 4 March 2019: Opening of the application process.
* Fri, 6 May 2019 23:59 Pacific Time: Deadline for submission of applications.
* Fri, 12 May 2019 23:59 Pacific Time: Deadline for submission of reference letters.
* Mon, 6 June 2019: Notification of acceptance.
* Fri, 17 June 2019: Registration fees due.
* Mon, 26 August to Fri, 6 September 2019: MLSS takes place.
Alexander Kuleshov/co-chair, President, Skoltech
Evgeny Burnaev/co-chair, Associate Professor, CDISE, Skoltech
Lawrence Stein, Vice President for International Business, Affairs and Intellectual Property, Skoltech
Fernando Perez-Cruz, Chief Data Scientist, Swiss Data Science Center
+7 (495) 280 14 81