A Workshop on Advanced Manufacturing Technologies in the framework of the National Technology Initiative will be held at Skoltech on October 22, 2014.
The get together has several goals:
– Assess the situation in Russia and abroad
– Submit proposals for state support
– Receive feedback and collect comments from experts regarding the formulation of proposals for government policies on the development of advanced manufacturing technologies.
Skoltech is one of the key organizations supporting the National Technology Initiative. The university acts as an “open expert platform”, whose main aim is to bring together experts from industry, federal agencies, as well as Russian and international academic professionals.
Industrial Companies (incl. Skolkovo residents, RSC “Energia”, HC “Composite”, Rostech, Datadvance, IBS, VIAM, Askon, TSNIITMASH, Rosatom ect.)
State Organisations (Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of telecom and mass communication, Russian technology agency)
Technological Platforms (“Lightweight and reliable constructions”, “Modeling and operation of high-technology systems”, “National Software Platform”)
Development Institutes and Funds (Skolkovo Foundation, Russian Venture company, Rosnano, Russian scientific fund, Russian fund for technological development, Center for Strategic Research “North-West” Foundation.
– Ponomarev Alexey, Vice president for industrial cooperation and public programs, Skoltech
– Dezhina Irina, Head of Group for science and industrial policy, Skoltech
– Belov Mikhail, Deputy director, IBS
– Efimov Albert, Head of Skolkovo Robotics Center
– Psakhie Sergey, Director of Institute of Continuum Mechanics SD RAS, Adjunct-professor of Skoltech
– Gurdal Zafer, Director of CREI “Advanced structures, processes and engineered materials”, Skoltech
– Chuiko Grigoriy, CEO of LLC “Voronezshselmash”