Skoltech faculty, students and employees have direct access to following databases:
Full text journal databases
Full list of Skoltech ebooks
- Proquest To access Proquest you need to register your own account using Skoltech email address when you are in the Skoltech network using the link
- Elsevier To access Elsevier ebooks, you need to register your own Elsevier account using Skoltech email address when you are in the Skoltech network at the website.
- Springer within the Skoltech network. E-books from 2005-2017 available
- Cambridge University Press within the Skoltech network
- Ebsco eBook Collection within the Skoltech network
Bibliographic databases contain metadata (bibliographic records) of scholarly journal articles, books, conference proceedings, etc. Please contact the librarian () if you need PDF’s of identified content which is not directly available in full-text databases listed above.
Patent data base
- Cipher. Please contact the librarian for your individual login and password
Library books catalogue (go to)
Books are available in the library Room 409. Open hours Mo-Fri 9AM-12PM
Remote acces to the library resources outside the Skoltech network
To access Skoltech library resources from outside the Skoltech network please follow the link and log-in into system using the credentials of your Skoltech account.
Moscow school of management SKOLKOVO Library
Please contact the librarian () if you want to use Moscow School of Management library resources, incl. incl. physical books library and business cases databases.