The Skoltech Student Council is recognized by the university administration as the official voice of the student body. This group is a representative student-elected body that offers a forum to address all kinds of campus issues, and an opportunity for students to become involved in the university community.
Student Council Board
- To provide a formal means of communication among students and organize a forum for discussion of issues of concern to students
- To organize and hold selection process of students for appointment to institution
- To provide for and promote students extra-curricular activities
- To organize a set of welcoming and orientation sessions for new students
- To own and manage property and accounts which will assist in securing the above objectives
General responsibilities of the Officers, Committee Chairs, and Student Representatives
- Regularly (once per month) hold Student Council meetings
- Vote on behalf of students
- Be involved in all academic events and extracurricular activities
- Regularly (at least once per month) inform students about discussions held and decisions made by the Council: short report/ forward of meeting minutes/ direct conversations
- Serve to the best of students’ welfare
Student Council email: firstname.lastname@example.org.