PhD programs 2018-2019 application dates:
Open: December 19, 2017
Close: July 29, 2018
|PhD First Selection Round
||May 31- June 1, 2018
|The dead-line for the applications submission for the First Selection Round
||April 18, 2018
|PhD Second Selection Round
||September 6-7, 2018
|The dead-line for the applications submission for the Second Selection Round
||July 29, 2018
We currently have the following programs:
The Skoltech MSc and PhD programs provide multidisciplinary educational experience in brand-new facilities with world-class professors with international exchange opportunities with no tuition fee and one goal: to prepare students to impact Russia and the world and foster socio-economic development through scientific discovery and technological innovation.
- Courses and supervision by world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- All educational programs delivered in English. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- Wide range of courses; individual study plan that allows students to obtain modern education with broad interdisciplinary component. Possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Open dynamic international environment bringing together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech.
- Cross-curriculum double-degree programs and network educational programs with leading Russian universities, wide opportunity to attend different courses in this universities inside the curriculum.
- Opportunity to perform a research and learn the best practice in world-leading universities, laboratories, participate in international conferences, variety of academic mobility programs. More than 1/3 of our students perform a research or an educational component in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University, University of Calgary, Harvard Medical School, National University of Singapore and other world-leading universities.
- Integration of research, education and innovation. Culture of supporting student startups.
- “Student package”: significant stipends and free medical insurance.