PhD programs 2019-2020 application dates:
Open: November 15, 2018
Close: July 22, 2019
|Application deadline for the second selection round
||July 22, 2019
|The second selection round (Selection Days)
||August 28-30, 2019
We currently have the following programs:
The Skoltech MSc and PhD programs provide multidisciplinary educational experience in brand-new facilities with world-class professors with international exchange opportunities with no tuition fee and one goal: to prepare students to impact Russia and the world and foster socio-economic development through scientific discovery and technological innovation.
- Courses and supervision by world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- All educational programs delivered in English. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- Wide range of courses; individual study plan that allows students to obtain modern education with broad interdisciplinary component. Possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Open dynamic international environment bringing together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech.
- Cross-curriculum double-degree programs and network educational programs with leading Russian universities, wide opportunity to attend different courses in this universities inside the curriculum.
- Opportunity to perform a research and learn the best practice in world-leading universities, laboratories, participate in international conferences, variety of academic mobility programs. More than 1/3 of our students perform a research or an educational component in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University, University of Calgary, Harvard Medical School, National University of Singapore and other world-leading universities.
- Integration of research, education and innovation. Culture of supporting student startups.
- “Student package”: significant stipends and free medical insurance.