Sponsored by MIT in collaboration with Skoltech
Date & Location
December 15, 2014; Digital October Center, 6 Bersenevskaya Embankment – Building 3, Moscow, 119072, Russian Federation.
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) – in collaboration with the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) – invites you to the Russian-American Research Symposium, with exciting, hands-on opportunities to:
- Exchange novel ideas in translational research, innovation, and entrepreneurship;
- Meet over 30 leading Russian and MIT scientists who will present their research and share valuable insights on scientific trends in Biomedicine, Energy, Computational Science and Technology, Advanced Materials, and Aerospace;
- Engage with academic and student innovators in a special session focused on Entrepreneurship and the Research University;
- Learn about and share cutting edge scientific trends;
- Network with leading researchers, innovators, and students.
The Symposium will include plenary presentations, a panel focused on translational research, and parallel sessions for the different fields of science. All sessions will be in English. Please find the draft agenda and supportive information below. The MIT-Skoltech Initiative looks forward to welcoming you at Digital October in Moscow on December 15 for this exciting and timely event.
Registration and info
By e-mail or phone: or Mr. Vitaly Buldakov, Program Manager in Russia for the MIT-Skoltech Initiative at +7-929-985-39-44