Skoltech SciTalks 2.1
17 March, 2015, 3:00 pm
Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, “SINGAPORE” room
Novaya ul. 100, Skolkovo village, Odintsovsky District,
Moscow Region, 143025, Russia
We invite you to a series of presentations by top biomedical researchers and thought leaders. The short talks will focus on cutting edge science and trends in biomedical technology.
Join us and find out everything you need to know about the global challenges that world class biomedical experts are tackling here, at Skoltech.
- Prof. Raul Gainetdinov, “Transgenic model of brain disorders”, http://faculty.skoltech.ru/Faculty/Raul-R.-Gainetdinov
- Prof. Victor Kotelianski, Director of the Skoltech Center for Infectious Diseases and Functional Genomics, “Biomedical research and pharmaceutical business. International experience” http://faculty.skoltech.ru/Faculty/Victor-Kotelianski
- Prof. Raj Rajagopalan, Provost, “Tension between physics and biology: mechanobiology” http://faculty.skoltech.ru/Faculty/Raj-Rajagopalan
- Prof. Konstantin Severinov, Associate Dean of Faculty, “Bacterial Immunity” http://faculty.skoltech.ru/Faculty/Konstantin-Severinov
- Prof. Philipp Khaitovich, “Molecular structures in the brain” http://faculty.skoltech.ru/Faculty/Philipp-Khaitovich
See the amazing lineup of biomedical speakers, scientists and professionals and register on https://skoltech-2014.timepad.ru/event/181056/.
IMPORTANT: The venue was changed. The Sci Talks 2.1 will be held at MSM SKOLKOVO, “SINGAPORE” room.
The road to the venue:
Zolotarev Alexander, 8-916-686-7334
Maslova Svetlana, 8-915-431-0318
Transfer to Park Pobedy metro station at 5:30 pm.