Skoltech SciTalks 2.2
15 September, 2015, 4:00 pm
Innovation Center Skolkovo, Hypercube
We invite you to a series of presentations by top scientists and thought leaders from Skoltech Center for Photonics and Quantum Materials.
Join us and find out everything you need to know about the global challenges that world class experts are tackling here, at Skoltech.
English-Russian simultaneous translation will be available during the event.
- Prof. Natalia Berloff, “Quantum simulations with polaration graphs”,
- Prof. Albert Nasibulin, “Carbon nanotubes: from synthesis to applications”
- Prof. Nikolay Gippius, “Resonances in photonics: theory and modeling”
- Prof. Vasili Perebeinos, “Electronics and opto-electronics with novel two-dimensional materials”
- Prof. Ildar Gabitov, Director of the Skoltech Center for Photonics and Quantum Materials, “Presentation of the Center”
- Prof. Pavlos Lagoudakis, Head of Solid State & Photonics Division, Deputy Head of School for Research, University of Southampton,
“Nanoscience Galore: a nature-inspired perspective”
Register on https://skoltech-2015.timepad.ru/event/241243/.
The road to the venue: http://sk.ru/city/transport/p/inner.aspx
Tel.: +7 (495)280-14-81