This year Skoltech is actively participating in the “Open Innovations” forum, which will take place in October 28 – November 1 at the VDNH Expo center, at pavilion №75.
This year the organizers have made each day thematic. October 31 is the Education Day, and we are happy to announce that vice-president Alexei Sitnikov is the moderator for this day.
Skoltech’s planned activities on this day:
1. Round table discussion “BUILDING GLOBAL INNOVATION UNIVERSITIES”. Among the speakers is our president, Prof. Ed Crawley.
This event will be held between 13:00-14:30, at the Sergey Korolev conference room.
Skoltech CEI has also prepared a few events for October 31. They will be part of the Open Innovations Technology Show:
2. Presentations of students’ projects developed during the course “Innovation Workshop”.
This event will be held between 12:30-17:00, at the B3 Auditorium.
3. Round table discussion “Exchange of experience and best practices in technological entrepreneurship and engineering innovations”.
This event will be held between 13:30-16:00, at the B2 Auditorium. The discussion will pivot on education for innovations and innovators: objectives, methods, results.
Among the speakers:
- Ilia Dubinski – Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Igor Seleznev – Director of Research Programs and Technology Transfer
- Dmitry Pebalk – Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program Manager
- Rustam Kagirov – Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program Specialist
In addition, Skoltech will show some innovative achievements as part of the Skolkovo Foundation booth:
CEI is presenting projects of Skoltech Translational Research and Innovation Program from 11:00 until 16:00.
These will be video presentations of the following projects:
- Konstantin Severinov, Development of a personal genetic screening system
- Timofei Zatsepin, Targeted delivery of siRNA therapeutics to liver – an alternative conjugate as HCV therapeutics
- Athanasios Polymeridis, CompuLife: A simulation platform for modeling interactions of electromagnetic waves with biological tissue in next-generation MRI systems
- Dzmitry Tsetserukou, Smart baby bed platform
- Victor Lempitsky, Eye-to-eye videoconferencing that finally works
- Alexander Ustinov, Development of a novel cooling technology for power inverters
- Artem Oganov, Low-k material design
- Petr Gorelkin, Nanopipette electrochemical biosensors
- Marat Gallyamov, Superhydrophobisation of synthetic fabrics by deposition of ultrathin fluoropolymer films from solutions in supercritical carbon dioxide
- Anastasia Mikhaylovskaya, Superplastic aluminium sheets
Also in the Skolkovo Foundation booth, Skoltech graduate Vahe Tahmazyan, will be exhibiting his working prototype of a 3D-scanner.
And, finally, Artem Oganov and Lilia Boyko will participate in the inspirational round table talk “Can science be sexy?”
This event will be held on Sunday, Nov. 1st, between 15:00-16:30, at the Alexander Popov conference room.
We encourage you to not miss the biggest innovation event of the year, and we are looking forward to meeting you at our stand, and in our events.
You can register and buy tickets for the forum on the official website: http://forinnovations.ru/en/