The CTERP Conference addresses the most acute demands of burgeoning research activities both in novel cell therapy methods and disease mechanism understanding — iPSC, neurobiology, disease modelling, genome editing.
A recently passed law on cell technologies in Russia opens new perspectives for cell technology practical application, but also calls for a careful understanding of regulation requirements. Regulatory aspects in Russia and abroad will be discussed on the round table.
- Most interesting and current aspects of fundamental and applied research
- High level speakers from different countries
- Conference materials in the Russian Journal of Developmental Biology
- International advisory board
- 140+ participants from 17+ countries
Registration is open until 31 March. If you would like to make an oral or poster presentation – submit your abstract until 28 February.
More info is available here: http://cterp.org/
N.B. The CTERP Conference will take place outside of the Skoltech campus, at Novotel Moscow City. Part of the Moscow International Business Center, it is located at the Presnenskaya Embankment of the Moscow River, approximately 4 kilometers west of Red Square, and just east of the Third Ring Road.