Conference of the WG5.1 “Global Product Development for the Whole Lifecycle.”
Since 2003, the IFIP WG5.1 PLM International Conference has brought together researchers, developers, and users of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), an ICT and integrated business approach to the collaborative creation, management and dissemination of engineering data throughout extended enterprises that create, manufacture and operate engineered products and systems.
The conference aims at involving all who are stakeholders in the broad concept of PLM, hoping to shape the future of this new field and advance the science and practice of enterprise development. This is the official conference for the WG5.1 as well as the International Journal of Product Lifecycle Management (IJPLM, www.inderscience.com/ijplm).
PLM 2019, the 16th edition of the conference, will be hosted in Moscow by the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech). Apart from the scientific presentations, PLM 2019 also dedicates:
- A full day for industry panels and presentations (Siemens PLM Software, Dassault Systems, Novolipetsk Steel, Lavochkin association, «NAMI» State Research Centre, Skolkovo Innovation Center start-ups)
- IFIP Awards for the «Marco Garetti Best Paper» and the «Best PhD study»
- A visit to Star City, the astronauts training center
- Special Sessions on current socioeconomic subjects
- Keynote Speakers (Thierry Chevalier, Head of Digital Design Manufacturing Thrust, Airbus; Mark Norris, NAFEMS, UK; Alain Bernard, École Centrale de Nantes; Alexander Smirnov, Russian Academy of Sciences)
- A 2 day PhD workshop
- Special issues in Scientific Journals
Join us in Moscow next July 2019!
Organization: Clement Fortin at
or IFIP WG5.1: Aziz Bouras at
+7 (495) 280 14 81