About the webinar presentation:
As an institution, we subscribe to Nature Masterclasses. Through this subscription, you have access to an online course in scientific writing and publishing.
Join this 30-minute webinar presentation to make the most of your course access.
The presentation will show you how to how to register and access the course, as well as how to track your progress and receive a certificate.
1. A brief welcome and introduction by the host from our institution
2. A brief introduction to Nature Masterclasses
3. How to set up an account for the online course
4. How to navigate the course
5. How to complete lessons and modules, and track your progress
6. Q&A. A chance for researchers to ask questions
About Nature Masterclasses: Nature Masterclasses is a training service developed by Nature Research (publisher of Nature and Scientific American).
The online course (to which you have access) is delivered by journal editors from Nature Research and gives the editors’ insight into writing and publishing a great research paper.
- Who should attend: Faculty, Researchers, Postdocs, PhD students.
- How to register to the presentation Webinar: zoom link will be provided soon. Date: 13.07.20, 17:00
- How to register to master class: https://masterclasses.nature.com/online-course-in-scientific-writing-and-publishing/16507840. One should use Skoltech’s login and password and connected via VPN.