- How to present yourself and your project to an investor
- Is it possible to scan the investor and enable proper personal communication settings
- How to use your appearance and non-verbal signals
- How to develop a catchy charisma
- What is a startup brand and how to build it
Inga Korchagina will share the secret elements of a modern brand and tell you about the organization’s development cycle, the startup brand’s features, and the stages of brand-building. She will also teach you to excellently present yourself and your project to investors and effectively communicate key messages to make yourself remembered and valued.
Inga Korchagina is marketing director at the Russian branch of the international consulting company Roland Berger, branding and communications lecturer at the Higher School of Economics, author of an educational business course on personal branding and strategy. She has been working in international marketing for more than 20 years. Her professional portfolio includes brands such as Nespresso, Vertu, Hilti and others. In 2003, she became the first marketing director of the American beauty holding Estee Lauder in Russia, and in 2006 she received an international MBA. In 2021, she joined the jury of the international Effie Award Russia. She is also a personal marketing consultant for senior executives