Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We would like to invite you to the Bavarian-Russian Conference “Chemistry meets Biomedicine” on September 19-21, 2019 in Skoltech, Moscow.
The goal of the meeting is to enhance Bavarian-Russian scientific relations at the chemistry-biomedicine interface devoted to basic research and development of breakthrough technologies. The conference is open to researchers from all countries.
The conference is organized by Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) and Bavarian Academic Center for Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (BAYHOST). Last year we performed the first meeting in FAU, Erlangen (https://www.chemie.nat.fau.de/ak-mokhir/chemistry-in-live-cells/chemistry-meets-biomedicine/) and now would like to make an evolved conference in Skoltech, Moscow. We will be delighted if you participate in the conference. Please forward the invitation to colleagues who might be interested.
The conference is dedicated to several areas:
- Nanomaterials for biomedical applications (Speakers: Konstantin Amsharov, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg; Siegfried Eigler, FU-Berlin; Albert Nasibulin, Skoltech; Hey Jin Lee, Kyungpook National University)
- Nucleic acids for therapy and diagnostics (Speakers: Vyacheslav Filichev, Massey University; Andryi Mokhir, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg; Dmitry Stetsenko, ICBFM SB RAS; Naoki Sugimoto, Konan University; Timofei Zatsepin, Skoltech; Maria Zvereva, Lomonosov Moscow State University)
- Immflamation-driven diseases (Speakers: Martin Herrmann, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg; Yuri Kotelevtsev, Skoltech; Yury Rubtsov, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry RAS)
- Omics (Speakers: Philipp Khaitovich, Skoltech; Guillaume Medard, Technical University of Munich)
- Medicinal Chemistry of Natural Products and Small Molecules (Alexander Ivanov, Engelhardt Institute of Molecular Biology; Alexey Nazarov; Lomonosov Moscow State University; Svetlana Tsogoeva, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg)
Information on the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) www.skoltech.ru
Skoltech is interested in increasing the exchange of students and academics as well as research cooperation with partner institutions in Germany and all over the world.
On behalf of the organizing committee,
Prof. Timofei Zatsepin, Skoltech