MSc programs 2020-2021 application dates:
Open: October 1, 2019
Close: July 16, 2020
Please note that there will be several selection rounds during this period of time. The exact dates will be communicated later.
You can apply here.
We are currently accepting applications for Master of Science study in the following programs:
Application to Skoltech consists of three stages:
Stage 1. Application at Skoltech’s online portal
Stage 2. Online Testing
All applicants must pass online test. The better you pass it, the more chances you will have to get to the next step.
Please check the 2018 campaign samples here.
For more information, please check 2017 samples:
You can check Biotechnology admission exam sample test1 test2
You can check Space and Engineering Systems exam sample: sample_test
Stage 3. Selection Days
Every year, Master of Science applicants from across Russia and around the world converge at Skoltech for the Selection Days and a chance to gain admission to one of the Institute’s growing programs. During Selection Days, participants go through interviews and an English test. The Selection Days are also an opportunity for prospective students to inform themselves about the latest developments in Skoltech’s research and innovation programs. Invitations to Selection Days are reserved for those students who passed the test successfully and submitted the strongest online applications.
In order to get more accurate evaluation and selection, an additional on-site testing will be required for some applicants, upon educational program admission committee’s request. The applicants will be notified additionally.
FOR THE APPLICATION GUIDE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
The Skoltech MSc and PhD programs provide a multidisciplinary educational experience in brand-new facilities, world-class professors with international exchange opportunities, with no tuition fee and one goal: to prepare students to impact Russia and the world and foster socio-economic development through scientific discovery and technological innovation.
- Courses and supervision by world-renowned scientists and engineers.
- All educational programs delivered in English. English is our language of instruction and official business.
- A wide range of courses; an individual study plan that allows students to obtain modern education with a broad interdisciplinary component. Possibility to choose between fundamental and applied profiles within the program.
- Open dynamic international environment bringing together hundreds of scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs with serious ambitions. Students and professors from more than 25 countries study and teach at Skoltech.
- Cross-curriculum double-degree programs and network educational programs with leading Russian universities, a wide opportunity to attend different courses in this universities inside the curriculum.
- Opportunity to perform research, learn the best practices in world-leading universities, and laboratories, and participate in international conferences, and a variety of academic mobility programs. More than 1/3 of our students perform a research or an educational component in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University, University of Calgary, Harvard Medical School, National University of Singapore and other world-leading universities.
- Integration of research, education and innovation. A culture of supporting student startups.
- “Student package”: significant stipends and free medical insurance.
Apply at Skoltech’s online application portal.